Why choose us?
Chiropractic is the method of natural healing most chosen by those seeking complementary/alternative health care for acute and chronic conditions.
While you may first visit a chiropractor to relieve pain in the lower back or to treat sciatica, neck pain, whiplash or headache, you will find that a chiropractor views you as a whole person and not the sum of your parts. A chiropractor will work in partnership with you to ensure your optimal health and wellness.
- “No Wait Policy”. All of our patients are seen immediately.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient locations.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. on staff
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
we commit ourselves to the highest clinical and ethical standards, to educate and serve as many families as possible toward optimal health through high-quality, wellness-based chiropractic care.
We have been successful helping with:
- Disc herniations
- Soft tissue injuries
- Workmen’s compensation case
- Auto accidents and Whiplash Injuries
- Carpal tunnel
- Back and neck rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Plantar fasciitis